In the web browser extension, you can find Settings. Under Settings you can change, for example, language and where you want to save the files locally. There you will find Language, Startup, Local files folder path and Logout.
You will also find the version number at the bottom to the right.
- Change language
- Click on the drop-down menu under Language to be able to change the language between Swedish and English.
- Select one of the options by clicking on it.
- Change startup
With the selector under Startup, you can choose whether you want the add-on to startup together with your operating system. This means that the web extension window will be displayed from the start. Though, the web extension will be started automatically when you for e.g. Check out a file also if you choose to keep the setting Off.
- Click the selector under Startup to select whether you want the web extension to startup together with your operating system.
- Switch between On and Off to change the setting.
- If the operating system asks you in a dialog window, if you want to run the activity, click Activate, Run or similar.
- Change Local files folder path
With this feature, you can choose where you want to save your files locally on your computer. The path will always end with “iCoordinator Web Extension \ Files”.
- Click the Browse button under Local files folder path to select a new location for storing files locally on your computer.
- Navigate to the storage location and click Select folder to save. Click Cancel to undo and cancel.
- Make sure the path shown is changed.
- Click the Logout button to log out of the account.
- You will need to log in to your account again, to be able to use the extension / app.