Here you can see all the groups in the portal. You also can see existing members in the groups. Click at the arrow to the left beside the name of the workspace, to expand the view and show the existing groups.
· Add new Workspace group
1. Click on Add group.
2. Fill in the name of the new group in the field Name.
3. Choose what Workspace this group will exist in, by selecting from the dropdown menu..
4. If you are satisfied with the information click on the button Save.
· Remove group
1. Mark the name of the group you want to delete in the list below. Sometimes you have to click on the arrow to the left of the name of the workspace, to see the group/s, they will then show up below the name of the workspace.
2. Click on the button Remove group.
3. In the pop-up window Delete? click on the button Yes to delete the group. If you regret your changes and you don’t want to delete, click on the button No instead.
· Add member
1. Mark the name of the group you want to add a member to in the list below
2. Click on the button Add member.
3. In the pop-up window Edit group members, choose what user you want to add as a member of the group. Double click on the user and they will move from the left side All available users to the right side Group members. You can also mark the name and click on the arrows in the middle to move the user back and forth.
4. Click on the button Save when you are done.
5. Click on Cancel if you don’t want to save.
NOTE: In the list below you can sort the members in Ascending or Descending order if you click at the arrow next to Name. You can also delete members with the button –. You find it behind the name of the member in the same row, in the column Delete. In the end point of the fields to the right you can choose what columns that will be shown in the row, by clicking on the down-arrow.