Export log files
This function you can use to export the log files.
- Export log files
- Start up iCoordinator Desktop app by clicking on the icon, if it is not already started.
- Right click on the icon for iCoordinator Desktop app in the system tray down in the right corner of the screen.
- Click on Export log files to export the log files.
- In the pop-up window that opens, you can navigate and choose where you want to store the exported log files. When you are done, you click on Open.
- An Explorer/Finder window will open, that shows the location of your newly exported log files. They have been compressed and packed together to one zip file.